Greg Ghia Fine Art Photography Print Styles
Each and every fine art photography print ordered from my website is created using the most advanced methods and materials available in the print market today. Each print medium is archival grade with a lifespan of greater than 100 years, offering a high end photographic print that will last a lifetime. Below you can find more in depth information about each of the print method and materials offered. If you still have questions after reading through the summaries below, please reach out to me directly anytime so I can further educate you on the methods and technologies used and options available to you.
SILVER HALIDE FINE ART PAPER PRINTS | READY TO FRAME
Silver Halide Fine Art Paper prints uses true photographic paper with Silver Halide properties. This silver halide technology creates a depth and dimension that needs to be seen to truly experience. Light that falls on the surface of the print transforms the visual look making it appear to glow or be backlit.
This print requires traditional framing before it can be displayed. This is the best choice for people on a budget, looking to display a beautiful piece of art without the costly face mounting process.
Fujifilm’s silver halide papers are designed to produce high image quality color prints with high color retention in every picture making them immortal and ageless. Fujifilm incorporates new silver halide emulsion technology, coupler technology and layer design technology to deliver enhanced color reproduction and white purity.
Fujifilm Silver halide paper contains silver halide crystals absorbs and retains colors in every atom to reproduce colors of the photo as captured giving more life to every photo. These silver halide crystals are so structured that its multi layered color stratification enhances picture quality by multi layered color retention displaying high color depth in every print.
Fujifilm Silver Halide Printing Distinction:
- Retains beautiful colors as subtle shades of vivid green, blue and red.
- Silver Halide prints have life span of more than 200 years making them last through generations.
- Fujifilm silver halide printing is water resistant and can withstand water spills or water leakages.
- Thick paper base makes paper sturdy and retains life at every turn of the paper.
- Finger print resistant coating on Fujifilm silver halide paper surface keeps photos of elements that contaminate a photo’s color and texture.
- Luxurious quality photos in every print due to true depiction of colors on silver halide crystals.
TRULIFE ACRYLIC FINE ART PRINTS | GALLERY FLOAT PRINTS | READY TO HANG
TruLife® Acrylic Prints create a luxurious fine art print. With the image printed on Fujifilm Silver Halide paper, an encapsulation layer is added on the back and a 1/8" layer of Trulife® Acrylic is adhered to the front of the print with an optically clear adhesive that seals the image, provides 99% UV protection, and reduces reflection and glare.
TruLife Acrylic Acrylic Fine Art print reacts to changing light and appear to glow or be back-lit, transforming the image visually throughout the day. These prints arrive ready to hang with a French cleat hanging system on the back. The frameless look of this print medium creates a sleek, contemporary display of your fine art print.
Trulife Acrylic Printing Distinction:
- Anti-reflective coating subdues reflection and glare
- Archival rated HD photo print has 99% UV protection
- Lightweight yet abrasion and shatter resistant
- Long-lasting anti-static protection reduces dust
- Brilliant colors lasting over 120 Years
- Incredible 3D Depth, Detail, & Dimensionality
TRULIFE ACRYLIC FINE ART PRINTS | GALLERY FRAMED
TruLife Framed Acrylic Fine Art Prints are produced with the same technology and photographic papers as my TruLife Acrylic Gallery Float Prints, but are finished with an external frame using handmade Roma Italian Moulding. Made in Italy, from solid, natural woods, and non-toxic finishes, Roma produces some of the worlds finest handmade moulding available today.
TruLife Framed Acrylic Fine Art prices are museum quality finished art and arrive ready to hang.
ROMA framed prints are produced using linen liners in a variety of colors. This process ads a total of 7 inches to each dimension of the finished piece as shown below:
12" x 18" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 19" x 25"
16" x 24" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 23" x 31"
20" x 30" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 27" x 37"
24" x 36" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 34" x 44"
30" x 45" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 37" x 52"
40" x 60" Roma Framed: Overall Finished Size 47" x 67"
If you have questions about liner and frame options, please contact Greg directly. Once you've placed your order, we'll confirm your framing selection via email.
Trulife Acrylic Gallery Frames Printing Distinction:
- Classic, luxury fine art display
- Exquisite attention to detail, precision and perfection
- Solid wood frames with non-toxic finishes
- Crafted from tradition, quality design, and time-tested craftsmanship
- Variety of colors of frames and liners to suit your taste and decor
- Arrives ready to hang in your home or office space
CHROMALUXE METAL FINE ART PRINTS | READY TO HANG
Metal Prints represent a new art medium for preserving photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your images will take on an almost magical luminescence. The ultra-hard scratch-resistant surface is waterproof/weatherproof and can be cleaned easily – just avoid direct sunlight.
ChromaLuxe is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-definition sublimatable photo panels. The combination of color brilliance, superior durability and archival qualities makes ChromaLuxe the perfect choice for image reproduction.
Chromaluxe Metal Print Distinction:
- Long-lasting archival quality, up to 65 years indoors
- Extremely lightweight, scratch, fade, fire and water resistant
- Unsurpassed color brilliance and vibrancy
- Can be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth or glass cleaner
- Exceptional durability for high traffic areas including commercial settings
Which One Should I Choose?
The main visual difference between TruLife Fine Art Acrylic Prints and ChromaLuxe Metal Prints is their reaction to light. ChromaLuxe Metal Prints are a perfect display choice when light is low and no external light sources are used. When illuminated, a Metal Print simply gets brighter in appearance. On the other hand, a TruLife Acrylic Acrylic Fine Art print reacts to changing light and appears to glow or be back-lit, transforming the image visually throughout the day.